- - Identify search engines used to find different client sites
- - Segment visitor market by geographical regions and language
- - Analyse existing keywords and recommend new ones
- - Create links in strategic locations to improve site ranking
- - Recommend strategies to improve organic search listings
- - Analyse possibilities for effective online search advertising where applicable
- - Track performance of our clients on different search engines, in different markets
- - Implement pro-active measures that help search engines index content effectively
- - Recommend site fine-tuning to improve site ranking
- - Identify relevant vertical search engines, blogs and directories
- - Optionally identify relevant fine tuning for clients with mobile or mobile-based browsers
- - Recommend metrics and performance indicators for use in Web Analytics
- - Recommend fine-tuning experiments to be performed by Application Analytics
Rather than adopting haphazard and questionable techniques, our recommendations can all be largely measured in terms of performance and effectiveness.
Our SEO team have performed extensive research on search engine technology and regularly attend invitation-only events held by the search engine industry. All persons working at the Charonite SEO team have graduate degrees on Search Engine technology, thus ensuring that the work is performed in a precise, scientific and sound manner, unlike most other SEO offerings on the market.
The insight into the precise inner workings of search algorithms and the vast repository of data held by Charonite regarding keyword utilisation (over 1 Terabyte of data) also ensures that the results will be as optimal as possible.
The SEO programme will also be tightly integrated with the Web Analytics and Application Analytics programmes to give the best value for money.